Founded in 2010, Young Professionals Windsor is an incorporated non-profit organization serving young leaders, aged 20-35, in the Windsor, Ontario region.
Young Professionals Windsor aims to create a vibrant and connected community of young leaders in Windsor-Essex through business networking and social events that foster professional development.
The successful employment and retention of young professionals is vital for future economic growth in the region. Young Professionals Windsor plans to build a community of talented, collaborative young workers by:
- Providing networking and other professional development opportunities for young leaders.
- Informing young professionals of local employment opportunities.
- Provide programming and resources that prepares or advances the careers of young professionals.
- Promoting local events and programs of interest to young professionals.
- Connecting with local businesses and agencies to provide professional resources and career opportunities for young professionals.